DIY Easter Egg Flower Arrangement
Looking to wow your Easter brunch or dinner guests? These simple eggshell flower arrangements are sure to brighten up any table! Use them as a centerpiece or as individual place settings.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Fresh flowers, small varieties work best
- Sharpie markers, black and red
1. Gently crack the tops of your eggs and empty the contents. Rinse with water so they’re nice and clean.
2. Draw cute little faces on your eggs. This is optional, but very adorable.
3. Fill your eggs up with water and add your flowers in! You can also insert a small piece of wet floral foam depending on what flowers you choose to use.