2022 Horticulture Careers Hub Application Form
An educational space to inspire & encourage prospective students to join the Horticulture industry.
Join us for Australia’s most loved flower & garden show and embrace this exclusive opportunity to showcase your Institutions range of Horticulture related courses to an impressive, engaged audience on a unique platform.
There are two packages available, Full Fee & Discounted Fee.
Should any payment of the Site Fee be payable by you via credit card please note a 1.5% surcharge on all credit cards will apply.
Please note: If your Standard Application is accepted, you will be required to pay a 40% deposit to secure your site due 10th December 2021, and the 60% balance payment due 28th January 2022. The first payment will be refundable until 28th January 2022. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more information on the payment of funds and any refund timelines.
Each Site includes the following:
- 6m x 3m marquee
- 6m x 3m protective flooring (inside the marquee)
- One 10amp power outlet
- One fluorescent light
- One exhibitor sign (printed marquee gable)
- An additional 6m x 3m of open grass space in front of the marquee** (see ‘Discounted Site Fee’ below for detail).
Full Site Fee
Standard $7,200 inc GST
NGIV Member $6,480 inc GST
Discounted Site Fee
Standard $3,600 inc GST
NGIV Member $3,240 inc GST
** To be eligible for the Discounted Site Fee you are required to dress your 6m x 3m open grass space in front of your marquee to create a garden-style area & entry path within.
This may include, but not limited to, a combination of potted plants, shrubs &/or flowers, decorative screens, an integrated pathway, for example. See below for artists impression of the space.
If you do not wish to create a garden entry within this space the Full Site Fee will be applied to your booking.
- Site Build inclusions, as above
- Exhibitor listing in the Official Show Program
- Exhibitor listing on the Show’s official website including hotlink to your business website
- 6 Access Passes per Show Day for staff access
- Free parking (limited availability) within close proximity during bump in and out days
- Access to discounted Show tickets to use for promotional purposes